- Wildlife Conservation & Management
- Marine Conservation
- Wildlife Care & Rehabilitation
- Wildlife Veterinary Experience
- Wildlife Courses
- All Projects
- Who Volunteers?
- Essential Details
- News & Events
- About Us
- Apply to Join
Join the ACE Team
ACE are currently recruiting for a team of ACE Ambassadors. The main purpose of an ACE Ambassador is to spread the word about ACE and our partner projects. Ambassadors do not need to make bookings, handle payments or be involved in extensive customer service - The ACE team in the head office will look after that.
There are no set hours for ACE Ambassadors nor a minimum amount of time you need to commit. It is up to you how you would like to go about getting people interested in joining one of our projects. We have some very successful ambassadors who use social media, while others prefer to give talks or just get some good old word-of-mouth going. You have almost complete discretion in how you’d like to promote the ACE projects, but we will provide you with a starter kit including some marketing materials and ideas, as well as an induction by Skype, and we will always be available for questions and assistance.
- You need to have a lot of initiative, as it is up to you to arrange your own agenda as an ACE ambassador
- You need to be passionate about conservation travel and wildlife - It’s what we are all about!
- It is helpful if you’ve participated in an ACE placement in the past, as it will help answer a lot of questions people might ask you, but it’s not absolutely necessary
- ACE Ambassadors are not paid a salary, but receive a finders fee for every person they successfully refer to ACE for a conservation placement.
- ACE will provide standard marketing materials for ambassadors’ use.
- ACE do not reimburse expenses for ambassador activities, unless previously agreed (At times we might ask you to represent us at a specific event. You are under no obligation to agree to particular events, but if you do, we will typically cover the cost of events booked by us.
We are especially keen to hear from ambassadors in the following locations, but we are open to people from anywhere joining our ranks!
- North-East Coast
- Ontario (Toronto or Guelph area
If you would like to apply to become an ACE Ambassador, please answer the questions in the application form and email it to Ellen Sziede at [email protected]
Deadline: 31 August 2015