Game Ranger Guide Course - Free Place Up For Grabs!
Compliments of African Conservation Experience and Chris Clay, there is a place on the July Game Ranger Course up for grabs – and it’s completely free!
What do you need?
A fair bit of spontaneity – the course starts on the 26 July 2011 in South Africa
A flight ticket that gets you to Johannesburg by 9 am on Tuesday 26 July, and back home again on or after the evening of 10 August. Sorry – the flights are not on us, but we will provide all transfers, food, accommodation and course prices in South Africa.
Travel Insurance & a bit of spending money – The first is a must, the second is optional.
What do you have to do?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 13 July 2011 and tell us 2 things:
- The best reason for joining a volunteering project
- Why YOU should get the free place.
That’s right – you only have 48 hours but you don’t have to write a novel. A sentence on each will be perfectly fine.
The fineprint – terms and conditions
- The free place does not include flights to South Africa.
- The winner needs to organise and pay for their own flights, although we are happy to assist with this. Flights must be confirmed by Monday 18 July. The winner agrees to keep a diary or write an article about the course – whichever you prefer. African Conservation Experience have the right to use this article and any photos you supply for marketing purposes.
- Participants of all nationalities are welcome to enter, but please bear in mind that you are responsible for your own visa arrangements, so check if you require a visa to visit South Africa
- Unfortunately current participants of the 26 July course are not eligible to enter – you can not substitute your place for the freebie. If you are already booked on a different conservation placement or course with us, you are still welcome to submit your entry for the free course. However, you may not substitute your confirmed placement with the free course.
- We will chose the lucky winner on Thursday 14 July. We will require the winner to give us written confirmation of their participation by Friday 15 July. If you have sent in your written confirmation and then decide not to participate we reserve the right to charge the standard price of the Game Ranger Course, which is £1600 / $US 2640 – so please check the availability and prices of flights before you confirm!
- There is only one free place available and the decision of African Conservation Experience who to reward it to is final.
- By sending in your entry you agree to these terms and conditions.