The World Travel Awards were established “to acknowledge, reward, and celebrate excellence across all key sectors of the travel, tourism and hospitality industries,” and is recognized as the chief mark of excellence in tourism. Both the general public and tourism professionals can vote. We at African Conservation Experience, pioneers in conservation travel since 1999, are proud to be included and nominated in this great tradition.
We’d love to win the award for Africa’s Leading Conservation Company 2020, especially now that COVID-19 is having a devastating impact on Africa and its wildlife. Any extra awareness we can provide for our conservation partners will be greatly appreciated. We’d love you to vote for us!
You can vote until midnight 24th September 2020. In order to vote for African Conservation Experience, follow these simple steps:
1) Register at https://www.worldtravelawards.com/register
2) Click on “VOTE NOW / START VOTING”
3) In the “SELECT A REGION” box, choose “AFRICA”
4) In the “OUTSTANDING VOTES” box, choose “AFRICA’S LEADING CONSERVATION COMPANY”
5) Please then select “AFRICAN CONSERVATION EXPERIENCE”.
On behalf of our conservation partners: Thank you for voting!